miercuri, 23 ianuarie 2013

My heart is burning like a fire
I feel in love with a vampire
And now my life's on the line
 My soul and mind are full of sin
I look so calm in his ice eyes
I trust him and all his lies
I'm charmed by his magnific voice
He is my prince, my perfect choice
I'm not afraid and i'm not scared
He is so nice i can't forget him
But i'm not sure what's tempting him
My voice my blood my skin?
What shall i do with my desire
I fell in love with a vampire
It's dangerous i can feel pain
But it's so hard to stay away
I'm all alone in this deep darkness

       What can i do i'm so hopeless?
He is my drug is my obsession
Is what i want is the perfection
My life was fake but now is real
So unsafe, i can become the meal
But i don't care i live my moment

I want to be like him i want it
Come here my love take me with you
I trust you really ofcourse i do
My road to hell is this sweet love
But feelings always are above...


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu